A field in your form requires numbers to be entered, and it's inconvenient when the regular QWERTY keyboard pops up.
Configure a textbox so that on iOS devices the numeric keyboard will appear when the textbox is selected. Follow these steps in InfoPath 2010 or 2013:
- In the properties of the field or the textbox, set Data type to either Number or Decimal.
- In the properties of the textbox, click Format.
- Be sure to deselect the digital grouping symbol checkbox, which is marked by default. The other default values can be kept or changed as follows:
- Leave the Format as Number or change it to Percentage.
- Leave the Decimal Places at Auto (or zero works too).