The Formotus custom control in my form does not work on the mobile device. What can I try?
1. Delete the custom control and its associated data structure from your form, then insert a brand new one to replace it. Sometimes when a custom control gets moved, copied or edited it can become corrupt. Often a newly inserted replacement will solve the problem.
2. Look for and remove complex section structures around the control. Any of these can be a source of the problem:
- Custom control is under excess nesting: section in section in section.
- Custom control is in an optional section (instead use a regular section and a rule to hide it).
- Custom control is in a repeating section or table. We support repeating scenarios but when they get too complex they can break.
- Repeating inside repeating is usually too complex.