You can add guest administrators to your Formotus service account. Guest administrators do not consume license-months in guest account, only in their home account. Guest administrators have full access to your organization with all of the same privileges that an account administrator has in the Formotus portal:
- View your Dashboard
- Add users and groups
- Create, upload, and download forms
- Deploy forms
- Create Formotus links
- Access subscription & payments
HOW TO ADD A GUEST ADMINISTRATOR TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
1. After logging into the Formotus portal, select the Users tab
2. Select the NEW USER button and ADD SINGLE USER
3. Enter your guest administrator's email ddress
4. Since the guest administrator's email already exists in the Formotus system, you will be asked to confirm you want to add them to your organization.
After the guest administrator is added to your organization, the next time they sign in to the Formotus portal, they will have the option to sign in to any of the accounts for which they are an administrator.