You have the ability to submit your data to your OneDrive site directly from your Formotus form. All you need is a OneDrive submit destination in your form.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR FORM TO SUBMIT TO ONEDRIVE
1. Create a data destination in your form by selecting the +DATA DESTINATION button in the right panel of the Formotus form creator.
2. In the data destination wizard, select OneDrive and NEXT.
3. The final step is to give your forms a folder path in OneDrive.
- First, give your submit a Name, my example is simply 'OneDrive Submit'.
- Next, entering a Path to folder will create a folder in your OneDrive site where all your forms will be stored once submitted. In my example, I will call the folder /InspectionFiles. When I submit this form from my device, it will create a folder in my OneDrive called InspectionFiles (Notice I entered /InspectionFiles as my path).
- As for File name, the default formula with show your form name and timestamp, but you can change this to whatever you like.
- The checkbox for Use this destination to submit from device menu allows you to submit your form if you do not have a submit button in your form. If you choose this option, you can also decide what you'd like your form to do after submit (I will Close my form after submit). Select DONE and your data destination will be complete.
4. SAVE & PUBLISH your form to see the updated version in your forms list on your device. When you submit your form to OneDrive, it'll look something similar to what is shown below. You will have both a PDF and XML file of the form for your records. (Notice folder name InspectionFiles corresponds to the Path to folder in the previous step).